Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Richie C.'s Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"I have a thought....scary, yes...thank you for that. The Liths who came to America…"

Richie C. replied Oct 10, 2009 to (CLOSED--Please see State-specific forums) Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: USA

11 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Sandy Abramovich

"I understand euros is the standard currency for the Archives these days. Much more s…"

Richie C. replied Oct 9, 2009 to Contacting the Archives in Vilnius: Instructions, Experiences, Pitfalls

26 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Lumbis

"The last number group is the phone number, so no, not that. The first one would be:…"

Richie C. replied Oct 8, 2009 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"Just for fun, here's a personal example of my great-grandmother. Her name was Jeva S…"

Richie C. replied Oct 8, 2009 to Slaughtering a Spelling: What's the real name?

5 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Linda Johnson

"Antoinette, Those sound like US records. What Lithuanian names are you researching?"

Richie C. replied Oct 8, 2009 to Slaughtering a Spelling: What's the real name?

5 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Linda Johnson

"Essie, That sucks. Maybe the money never reached its intended person? In this age, t…"

Richie C. replied Oct 8, 2009 to Contacting the Archives in Vilnius: Instructions, Experiences, Pitfalls

26 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Lumbis

"Archie, That mirrors what I've heard. Thanks."

Richie C. replied Oct 8, 2009 to Contacting the Archives in Vilnius: Instructions, Experiences, Pitfalls

26 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Lumbis

"Max, Those are some pretty wild routes! Never heard of Lith--> S. Africa --> U…"

Richie C. replied Oct 8, 2009 to (CLOSED--Please see State-specific forums) Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: USA

11 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Sandy Abramovich

"Only 3 listed for Taurages: Aldona Jurgelevičienė Dariaus ir Girėno g. 34-80, Taura…"

Richie C. replied Oct 8, 2009 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"The Lithuanian spelling of the surname would be Jurgelevičius, with the spelling for…"

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service