Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Richie C.'s Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"I can say that i HAVE eaten an ostrich burger!"

Richie C. replied Oct 22, 2009 to My people left Lithuania and went to Africa

6 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Richie C.

"Yeah, here in New England, we made shoes! Robert, what was the last name? How far ba…"

Richie C. replied Oct 22, 2009 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Linda...I read something in the Yahoo group about PayPal, but I think that was just…"

Richie C. replied Oct 21, 2009 to Contacting the Archives in Vilnius: Instructions, Experiences, Pitfalls

26 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Lumbis

"This was my first attempt to contact them, period....and I anticipated that I'd hear…"

Richie C. replied Oct 16, 2009 to Contacting the Archives in Vilnius: Instructions, Experiences, Pitfalls

26 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Lumbis

"I made my first email request to the Archives. We'll see what happens, how long it t…"

Richie C. replied Oct 15, 2009 to Contacting the Archives in Vilnius: Instructions, Experiences, Pitfalls

26 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Lumbis

"Lithuanians discussed in the Encyclopedia of Canada's Peoples"

Richie C. replied Oct 13, 2009 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: CANADA

2 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Richie C.

"An online book about Lithuanian immigration to Canada after WW II"

Richie C. replied Oct 13, 2009 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: CANADA

2 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Richie C.

"Tom, What would the URL be for that site? I'll put it on the main page."

Richie C. replied Oct 11, 2009 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: SOUTH AMERICA

8 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Gloria Weber Baikauskas

"Max, With no personal connection at all, I think I could get so caught up in your fa…"

Richie C. replied Oct 10, 2009 to My people left Lithuania and went to Africa

6 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Richie C.

"Do you have Lithuanian relative who went to Brazil, or Argentina? Or maybe you didn'…"

Richie C. replied Oct 10, 2009 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: SOUTH AMERICA

8 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Gloria Weber Baikauskas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service