Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Richie C.'s Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Brenda, were you able to ascertain whether your relatives are buried at St. Augustin…"

Richie C. replied Jan 9, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"My 3rd cousin lives in Klaipeda. He's a musician there. That's the only one of my Li…"

Richie C. replied Dec 31, 2009 to In Lithuania: Klaipeda County

8 Oct 14, 2019
Reply by marla jacques

"This is an area where I'm so weak, but as I always tell other people (without them a…"

Richie C. replied Dec 31, 2009 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to Pennsylvania

19 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Ian Singer

"I looked Pavistytis up on a map....interesting! You could throw a rock into either P…"

Richie C. replied Dec 31, 2009 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to Pennsylvania

19 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Ian Singer

"There's a link to all the State Archives in the "Naturalizations" topic on the main…"

Richie C. replied Dec 28, 2009 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Carol, I thought I'd replied to this...guess not. Getting old! What can you tell us…"

Richie C. replied Dec 27, 2009 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Jaclyn, Yes, I found what little I found for Alex on Ancestry.com. It's curious I di…"

Richie C. replied Dec 27, 2009 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to Pennsylvania

19 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Ian Singer

"Jaclyn, Various birthdates/birthyears seem to be par for the course, even (in my exp…"

Richie C. replied Dec 26, 2009 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to Pennsylvania

19 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Ian Singer

"Here's a link to a brief background of Lithuanian migration to Australia, as well as…"

Richie C. replied Dec 16, 2009 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went: DOWN UNDER

1 Dec 16, 2009
Reply by Richie C.

"Very interesting, Michael. Were you able to trace his family back within Lithuania?…"

Richie C. replied Dec 13, 2009 to My people left Lithuania and went to Africa

6 Dec 13, 2009
Reply by Richie C.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service