Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Richie C.'s Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Chrystine, I remember going to Lithuanian Mass with my grandmother...all I could do…"

Richie C. replied Jan 22, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Chirstopher, That's the #2 headache, I think....right behind not being able to figur…"

Richie C. replied Jan 21, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Saul, I checked the Lithuanian internet phone directory. The Anuzis name is way more…"

Richie C. replied Jan 21, 2010 to In Lithuania: Kaunas County

9 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Richie C.

"Saul, I looked at one of the Lithuanian phone directories, there are still two Vilno…"

Richie C. replied Jan 21, 2010 to In Lithuania: Utena County

2 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Richie C.

"Linda, I haven't done it yet, but I think you could put all the reference numbers to…"

Richie C. replied Jan 19, 2010 to Contacting the Archives in Vilnius: Instructions, Experiences, Pitfalls

26 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Lumbis

"Carol, Check the section on the front page of the group under "Naturalizations:. Bec…"

Richie C. replied Jan 19, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Carol, On the census where it said 'Pa' under naturalizaton, that means your gfather…"

Richie C. replied Jan 19, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Since you'll be paying a fee for the wire transfer, try to bundle you requests, and…"

Richie C. replied Jan 16, 2010 to Contacting the Archives in Vilnius: Instructions, Experiences, Pitfalls

26 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Lumbis

"Are there any Bay State residents who would like to organize a trip to the Mass. Arc…"

Richie C. replied Jan 16, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"I've been seeing quite a few Chicago area resources fly by me recently. I always thi…"

Richie C. replied Jan 16, 2010 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to Illinois

3 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Richie C.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service