Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

James P. LaLone's Discussions (301)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"The "ziplink" is apparently no longer valid above for the King's Daughters so use th…"

James P. LaLone replied Nov 20, 2012 to CARIGNAN REGIMENT & THE FILLES DU ROI

10 Oct 27, 2017
Reply by Lee Martin

"There is a DeCUISY with the "dit" names of DAILLEBOUT & D'AUTERIVE. Not a common…"

James P. LaLone replied Oct 19, 2012 to French-Canadian, Acadian, Cajun & metis surnames sites & bibliography

17 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Jacqueline G.

"Connie, Other spellings are MARSEAU(LT), you might want to look at the book I have l…"

James P. LaLone replied Oct 19, 2012 to French-Canadian, Acadian, Cajun & metis surnames sites & bibliography

17 Aug 18, 2016
Reply by Jacqueline G.

"You might check Loiselle marriage index, If Joseph had other children they may show…"

James P. LaLone replied Jul 3, 2012 to Joseph Barrett

1 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by James P. LaLone

"Stephanie, in some cases not enough info is given so I will wing it- For Cordelia -…"

James P. LaLone replied Jul 3, 2012 to Please Help

2 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Connie Hunt

"I have CHAMPLAIN'S DREAM but have not read it yet. Also I descend from Abraham MARTI…"

James P. LaLone replied Apr 15, 2012 to CHAMPLAIN

5 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by Elaine A. Falt

"Since I am not sure which LAJOICE family the one I posted is descended from I do not…"

James P. LaLone replied Apr 15, 2012 to LAJOICE: another F-C / metis Mackinac family

2 Apr 15, 2012
Reply by James P. LaLone

"Attached are two ancestry charts to show some more of my ancestors, again additions…"

James P. LaLone replied Mar 20, 2012 to Nobility and royalty ancestors of French-Canadians

8 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by James P. LaLone

"Have updated the bibliography slightly (web pages)"

James P. LaLone replied Mar 20, 2012 to French-Canadian Research - a short bibliography

1 Mar 20, 2012
Reply by James P. LaLone

"I find it quite interesting, as one person wrote on their blog "If you don't have fu…"

James P. LaLone replied Mar 19, 2012 to Nobility and royalty ancestors of French-Canadians

8 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by James P. LaLone

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service