Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Dixie's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Folks, according to the Ancestry Terms & Conditions, you MUST have permission to…"

Dixie replied Feb 4, 2012 to I love Find A Grave

5 Feb 4, 2012
Reply by Dixie

"Stacy, the vast majority of FAG users do add information that is beyond the scope of…"

Dixie replied Jul 25, 2010 to People Who Won't Transfer Memorials (moved from below to discussion)

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"Thanks, Delores. As you said, there are other sites to display your genealogy; that…"

Dixie replied May 28, 2010 to People Who Won't Transfer Memorials (moved from below to discussion)

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"Of course I read what I wrote! If the transfer request is "out of quidelines" (not d…"

Dixie replied May 9, 2010 to People Who Won't Transfer Memorials (moved from below to discussion)

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

""Now that to me is sure a stretch on a 2nd cousin 4 times removed, but you could had…"

Dixie replied May 9, 2010 to People Who Won't Transfer Memorials (moved from below to discussion)

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"Patty, you said "I myself, have asked for transfers of my family members in the past…"

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"Yes, they do really get a transfer then delete the memorial. As far as I can tell, t…"

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"Most of this discussion (bashing) really ticks me off so I'm going to address all th…"

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service