Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Patty Wimpsett Killion's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Pixie, I would like to reach across the website and shake your hand. We have both ha…"

Patty Wimpsett Killion replied May 9, 2010 to People Who Won't Transfer Memorials (moved from below to discussion)

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"Ewwwwww, I hope all of the people who have had problems getting transfers read this.…"

Patty Wimpsett Killion replied May 9, 2010 to People Who Won't Transfer Memorials (moved from below to discussion)

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"Pixie, Yes, I did say all of that and I do stand behind it. I do feel that I have st…"

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"I think this is so rude. In genealogy I believe anyone who has helped even gain an i…"

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"Hi Pixie, Thank you for your opinion of how Find A Grave should be run and how if we…"

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"I beleive this might be more widespread then we know. I think there are a lot of peo…"

Patty Wimpsett Killion replied Apr 5, 2010 to People Who Won't Transfer Memorials (moved from below to discussion)

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"OH MY! That is not right! I am so sorry to hear that someone would do that. Now, thi…"

Patty Wimpsett Killion replied Mar 31, 2010 to People Who Won't Transfer Memorials (moved from below to discussion)

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"I totally agree with you!!! It is no longer an issue with just my friend. I myself,…"

Patty Wimpsett Killion replied Mar 26, 2010 to People Who Won't Transfer Memorials (moved from below to discussion)

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"Hi Christy, That's actually a very good idea, but I just don't want to put anymore…"

Patty Wimpsett Killion replied Dec 4, 2009 to People Who Won't Transfer Memorials (moved from below to discussion)

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

"Mary, I, myself have nothing but praise for the people that I have worked with on FA…"

Patty Wimpsett Killion replied Nov 12, 2009 to People Who Won't Transfer Memorials (moved from below to discussion)

50 Jul 25, 2010
Reply by Dixie

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service