Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

April Lee Payne's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I forgot to mention last year, that the Seviers came from the Shenandoah Valley in t…"

April Lee Payne replied Dec 8, 2016 to Wataugan Ancestors

18 Jul 31, 2022
Reply by brian paul cahill

"There was such a mess created when Colonel John Tipton openly worked against the Sta…"

April Lee Payne replied Nov 19, 2015 to Dalton and Simon Ridge

3 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by April Lee Payne

" To think after John Sevier became one of the original signers of the Watauga Associ…"

April Lee Payne replied Nov 19, 2015 to Signers of the Watauga Petition to North Carolina (1776)

8 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by April Lee Payne

"I'm having this kind of trouble, too. My seventh great-grandfather lost his wife a f…"

April Lee Payne replied Jun 30, 2015 to Finding the Children and Marriages

6 Jun 30, 2015
Reply by April Lee Payne

"Okay, now I feel really dumb. Seems I had the wrong fort name in my head. I managed…"

April Lee Payne replied May 5, 2015 to Discrepancies and Limited History of Fort Watauga? Need Help/Answers, Please

3 May 5, 2015
Reply by April Lee Payne

"Thank you so much for the suggestions. I shall take a look at both of those sites. I…"

April Lee Payne replied Apr 20, 2015 to Discrepancies and Limited History of Fort Watauga? Need Help/Answers, Please

3 May 5, 2015
Reply by April Lee Payne

"My signer is John Sevier. I've doing a lot of research on the man, once I found out…"

April Lee Payne replied Apr 17, 2015 to Signers of the Watauga Petition to North Carolina (1776)

8 Nov 19, 2015
Reply by April Lee Payne

"Hi, I am April Lee Payne. My sixth great-grandfather was John Sevier. He, as some mi…"

April Lee Payne replied Apr 16, 2015 to Wataugan Ancestors

18 Jul 31, 2022
Reply by brian paul cahill

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service