Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Co Ordinator's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Even better still hit the printer friendly tag and bing it is printed out for you o…"

Co Ordinator replied Dec 6, 2009 to New Zealand BDM's

3 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Co Ordinator

"Albertus I have looked every where possible for the lang that you gave with no resu…"

Co Ordinator replied Nov 28, 2009 to IF YOU WANT HELP/LOOK UPS POST IT HERE

150 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Heather Laverty

"Lyn I forgot this site too http://srwww.records.nsw.gov.au/indexes/quicksearch.aspx…"

Co Ordinator replied Nov 17, 2009 to IF YOU WANT HELP/LOOK UPS POST IT HERE

150 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Heather Laverty

"Hi Lyn thank you for your comment previously I have made a word doc up for you it m…"

Co Ordinator replied Nov 17, 2009 to IF YOU WANT HELP/LOOK UPS POST IT HERE

150 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Heather Laverty

"Thankx for the quick answer with out really getting too involved I would start arou…"

Co Ordinator replied Nov 16, 2009 to Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"Hi Bobby Is there any chance of you when ever you are in the Norwood Library seeking…"

Co Ordinator replied Nov 15, 2009 to Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"Ron, Being a Sth Aussie, I welcome your assistance and applaud your actions in being…"

Co Ordinator replied Nov 15, 2009 to Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"Wow this is on a roll, well done to all the searchers, as stated any small avenue is…"

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"Hello Ross Glad to help out may be your family will be more exposed to you with the…"

Co Ordinator replied Nov 12, 2009 to IF YOU WANT HELP/LOOK UPS POST IT HERE

150 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Heather Laverty

"Hi there Ross I have found a few listings for you and have put them onto a word doc…"

Co Ordinator replied Nov 11, 2009 to IF YOU WANT HELP/LOOK UPS POST IT HERE

150 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Heather Laverty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service