Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Angela Walton-Raji's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow, Art, you not only got it confirmed by the death certificate, but also by readin…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Aug 11, 2009 to Lessons Learned: Tips Gained from Research Experiences

8 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Art Thomas

"Hello Doll, We have also put together (well, I say "we" but Terry does all the hard…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Jul 28, 2009 to African American Funeral Program Collection goes online

15 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Sonia L. Walker

"Hello Doll, Do you put the biography on Find a Grave? If we have data---we do that,…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Jul 25, 2009 to African American Funeral Program Collection goes online

15 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Sonia L. Walker

"Well a good friend of mine (and a genealogy colleague), met two elders in the commun…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Jul 25, 2009 to African American Funeral Program Collection goes online

15 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Sonia L. Walker

"Any possibility that the family could have emigrated to the US? You have outlined yo…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Jul 25, 2009 to My Research Challenge: Jonathan Butler in the Queen’s Bush settlement in Ontario Canada

6 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Lorine McGinnis Schulze

"Hello Kiersten, I tried going to the link but it does not work. Please resend. Than…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Jul 24, 2009 to Now that your Know--How Do you Tell the Story?

15 Jul 24, 2009
Reply by Angela Walton-Raji

"What is the cost for a typical project? I know that the can vary, but am just curiou…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Jul 21, 2009 to Now that your Know--How Do you Tell the Story?

15 Jul 24, 2009

"I am going to put some time aside and take a look at the video."

Angela Walton-Raji replied Jul 21, 2009 to Now that your Know--How Do you Tell the Story?

15 Jul 24, 2009

"I am always fascinated to see the nice family charts at reunions. Do you have a cust…"

15 Jul 24, 2009

"That's a neat idea I really like the idea of time lines, as it connects your family…"

15 Jul 24, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service