Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Angela Walton-Raji's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Just sent you message on Twitter. One of my ancestors Dr. J.S. Bass was active in th…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Oct 9, 2009 to African Ancestored Cemeteries - We Must Protect Them

14 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by George Geder

"Zion Cemetery in Memphis--an ongoing project. Watch video on that site. http://www.…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Oct 9, 2009 to African Ancestored Cemeteries - We Must Protect Them

14 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by George Geder

"Good information Art, Looks like more than once the race was "adjusted" to make K.H…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Oct 4, 2009 to A Dickens Tale: A Slave Owner and his Slave Family

5 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Art Thomas

"Richard---what unit did he serve in? Civil War is another one of my areas of interes…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Sep 18, 2009 to Case Study - Connecting Post Civil War Cousins in Tennessee

13 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Andie Mack

"George your review of Melvin's book is timely! I have had the privilege of watching…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Sep 18, 2009 to Mississippi To Africa, A Journey of Discovery

1 Sep 18, 2009
Reply by Angela Walton-Raji

"Thanks Jean, Yes, I am studying A Douglas and hope to glean more information about…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Sep 16, 2009 to Noxubee County Slaves

8 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by GeneJ

"Hello, Yes I have all of those documents for the Douglas Line, and I also have the…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Sep 16, 2009 to Noxubee County Slaves

8 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by GeneJ

"Hello again, Thanks for responding Jean and Gene! I am primarily researching the D…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Sep 15, 2009 to Noxubee County Slaves

8 Sep 16, 2009
Reply by GeneJ

"Hello George, Considerng all of the Civil War activity in Tennessee---any chance th…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Sep 15, 2009 to Case Study - Connecting Post Civil War Cousins in Tennessee

13 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Andie Mack

"Hello Art, This is wonderul information and am so glad that you shared it. These ar…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Sep 4, 2009 to Stories, Interviews & Lessons Learned

5 Sep 10, 2009
Reply by Art Thomas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service