Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Been trying to find my Fathers relations my grandparents history etc. My father was born in 1923 in Fredrishavn. he died there also in 1974. I only ever met him about 6 times as he divorced my mother when i was a young child. I have comfirmation of him being my father. His name is Johannes hartman jacobsen.They called his father Martin Gotfrd? jacobsen and his wife was called Clara or Klara Frande?.i did get in touch with my fathers sister in law and some cousins but they stopped getting in touch with me a whilst back i do not know y. Unless my Aunty Inja Jacobsen passed on. I really need to find some things out about my ancestery for my kids and grandkids and cannot get Danish records over here in the UK. if anyone can help it would be my dream. Johanna Dawn Bolland .re Jacobsen.

Views: 459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi i tried this but i cannot seem to know what i have to do once registered? thanks graham. I can give you my details if you like to try for me.

Hej Johanna

You should receive a password so that you can log in to the records.

If you have no luck let me have some details and I can try a look up for you.

Best wishes

Graham

Göteborg Sweden

Hej Johanna

I have checked the birth records for Fredrikshavn from July 1922 to April 1924 and also the Methodist Church records for a birth for Johannes Hartman Jacobsen without any luck. I have also checked the Confirmation records for 1936 -1939 to see if he was confirmed in Fredrikshavn but no luck there either. 

Could he have been baptised in another church in a village or parish near to Fredrikshavn?

Let me have as much information as possible and I´ll check it out.

Best wishes

Graham

Göteborg, Sweden

Hej Johanna

I have found the record for your father´s birth and your grandparents marriage. There is also the names of your great-grandparents too.

Your father was born on 26 March and baptised 22 April 1923 in Elling parish just outside of Fredrikshavn.

I have also found the record of your grandparents marriage on 27 Dec 1918. Your grandfather was born in Torslev on 3 Sep 1890 and your grandmother in Raeberg (I think) on 30 Oct 1895.

Your grandfather´s parents were Christian Jacob Andersen and Kristine Marie Mor......, both of Torslev.

Your grandmothers parents were fisherman Martin Nielsen Frande and Elise Marie Pedersen Je.....

I have copied the records and can send a copy to you if I can have your e-mail address.

Best wishes

Graham

Göteborg, Sweden

oh thats absolutely fantastic sat here crying now. my enail is jolles0@btinternet.com so so releived at last that i have found some details cannot thank you enough.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service