Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

List here all genealogy charts - multi - generational genealogy charts - pedigree charts, family history charts, photo pedigree charts. List only products that are in your possession, no affiliate links and links to other websites.

Views: 222

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful !! I love the font on the "Heritage Helpers"...is that Penhurst?
Well I made these quite some time ago so I can't remember the font, but that name doesn't sound familiar.
I tried to look at this chart..clicking it took me to a secure login page
Sorry about that - the correct link is Family Tree - Pedigree - Grandmas House Collection

Pedigree - Grandmas House CollectionFamily Tree - Pedigree - Grandmas House Collection - 12" x 12" Double Sided Cardstock - This paper is great for the scrapbooking genealogist. 'Family Tree Pedigree' from Paper Loft is a lovely four generation pedigree chart.
A designated title box to write the name of your family in, and all you have to do it simply fill in the blanks. The front of the page allows for two generations, with the back having room for two more - yourself, parents, grandparents and great grandparents.
With plenty of room to write, both in the length of the line and well as the distance between each line, the page allows you to fill in names, birth date and place, married date and place and facts about each person. Buy two sheets, and place them side-by-side so they flow on rather than having to flip over - it makes it easier to read as well, and can be used side-by-side in a 12x24 flip-out page which is available ... more info

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service