Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

William Douglas's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"It is getting worrying that there is no reply from GenWise!?"

William Douglas replied May 20, 2010 to Does GenealogyWise plan to keep using NING?

7 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Stacy A

"I do not know how anyone can track families in multiple trees - at least if they are…"

William Douglas replied Apr 7, 2010 to size of family tree?

5 Apr 7, 2010
Reply by james hart

"What an amazing book, and only £300 on ebay! Thank you, Don, for this tip. Volume…"

William Douglas replied Apr 2, 2010 to Douglas of Bonjedward and Timpendean

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Don McArthur

"Gloria, there is a Legacy group, and they seem quite quick to respond. You might li…"

William Douglas replied Mar 26, 2010 to Does anyone on this board know how to use the online tab to submit a mutliple descendant report document?

1 Mar 26, 2010
Reply by William Douglas

"I had a quick look around, and see what you mean - not many Hoetzleins about! Rama…"

William Douglas replied Mar 10, 2010 to Where did I come from???

4 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Cindy Medina

"I do not have much on Douglases born in Pennsylvania, but have a look here: http://w…"

William Douglas replied Feb 25, 2010 to Douglas of Bonjedward and Timpendean

5 Apr 2, 2010
Reply by Don McArthur

"I have been wondering how many ancestors I might have... Two parents, four grandpar…"

William Douglas replied Feb 8, 2010 to Once removed.....twice removed...etc. Exactly what does that mean?

34 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Dawanna Kay Franco Jordan

"As there are no replies (before this) I guess you have not explained yourself very w…"

William Douglas replied Feb 5, 2010 to Royal Links

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by William Douglas

"Thank you for that link to the Order of the Crown of Charlemagne newsletter. What a…"

William Douglas replied Dec 9, 2009 to Plantagenet Ancestry and Magna Carta Ancestry - 2nd Editions by Douglas Richardson to be released in February 2010

1 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by William Douglas

"You can find my chart here: http://www.douglashistory.co.uk/downloads/cousins.doc I…"

William Douglas replied Nov 25, 2009 to Once removed.....twice removed...etc. Exactly what does that mean?

34 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Dawanna Kay Franco Jordan

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service