Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Thomas MacEntee's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I've been looking at some of the latest posts and I don't believe some who have come…"

Thomas MacEntee replied Jul 18, 2009 to Help us determine the level of censorship at GenealogyWise

155 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Carole Elizabeth Bentley-Bell

"Thanks for the shout out Craig! I mentioned you specifically in my video interview b…"

Thomas MacEntee replied Jul 16, 2009 to The Law Forum: Copyright, Privacy, and More

17 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Craig Manson

"Thanks Jeff for posting the original post from Terry. Keeping in mind that it wasn't…"

Thomas MacEntee replied Jul 16, 2009 to Help us determine the level of censorship at GenealogyWise

155 Nov 18, 2009

"I just posted Is A Lookup A Copyright Violation over at my blog - this is off topic…"

Thomas MacEntee replied Jul 16, 2009 to Help us determine the level of censorship at GenealogyWise

155 Nov 18, 2009

"Very well put John. Obscenity really does depend upon community standards and I thin…"

155 Nov 18, 2009

"I think you can pull the contest and communicate clearly the reasons why and still c…"

Thomas MacEntee replied Jul 16, 2009 to What do you think of the revised contest rules?

31 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Christine Gibbins

"Point taken Craig and in looking back at my post/response you are right - I have let…"

155 Nov 18, 2009

"I agree with Randy - I hadn't even gotten to that part of the revised contest yet I'…"

Thomas MacEntee replied Jul 16, 2009 to What do you think of the revised contest rules?

31 Oct 25, 2009
Reply by Christine Gibbins

"Thanks for this reply - it goes a long way to calming nerves right now. Obscenity (…"

155 Nov 18, 2009

"I think a self-policed community carries more weight and is a happier place than hav…"

155 Nov 18, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service