A modern woman is explaining to her little girl about pictures in the family photo album. "This is the geneticist with your surrogate mother and here's your sperm donor and this is your father's clone. This is me holding you when you were just a frozen embryo. And the lady with the very troubled look on her face is your aunt, a genealogist."
· The term "relict" on a tombstone means that the woman was a widow at the time of her death.
· The term "consort" on a tombstone means that her husband survived her.
· The term "cenotaph" engraved on a tombstone indicates an empty grave, with the stone erected in honor or memory of a person buried elsewhere (often erected in honor of a person lost at sea or in war)
CARVINGS AND THEIR MEANINGS
· Arches - victory in death
· Arrows - mortality
· Bouquets, Flowers -… Continue