Naples, Florida, USA
Ethnicity: Ashkenazic Jew 100%.
Haplogroups are Maternal - N1b1b1 or N1b2, Paternal - J-M267>J-P58>J-FT88392
I can only go back 5 generations on 3 surname lines.
My GEDmatch.com Kit# is HB660685C1. My GEDcom kit # on GEDmatch is 4996592
Tested on AncestryDNA, FamilyTreeDNA. 23andme, MyHeritage, uploaded to GEDmatch, LivingDNA, Promethease. I have uploaded a Pedigree tree above to: Ancestry, MyHeritage, Geni, WikiTree
Family surnames/places are:
- ZISMAN/ZYSMAN/ZUSMAN/SISSMAN - Mogilev, Lahoysk, Belarus; Pittsburgh PA
- TILISHEVSKY (+ other spellings) - Mogilev Belarus, Pittsburgh PA
- CHANUTIN - Pochep, Russia; NYC, Hartford, CT; Pittsburgh, PA
- BRODY/BRODE - Budapest Hungary, Memphis TN
- FRIEDMAN - Budapest, Hungary, Memphis, TN
- GRAUBARD/GROSS - Iasi, Romania, Memphis, TN
- AARONSON - Iasi, Romania/Moldova
DNA SIG - see info below.
In Addition Arthur is the founder and organizer of the
The DNA Special Interest Group of Collier / Lee Counties Florida is led by Arthur Sissman. The group meets on the 3rd Monday of each month at 2-3:30 pm EDT on Zoom.
Attendees at the DNA SIG come from all over the US and many foreign countries. DNA Newbies are welcome!
This SIG is action oriented and tries to present information that you can repeat with your own data. The DNA SIG features a variety of topics and offers free workshops on all the DNA platforms.
For further information e-mail Arthur Sissman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 954-328-3559.