If you have ever wanted to place your Genealogy Wise Badge on your blog, here are seven easy steps to accomplishing your goal.
1.Go to your Badge and click on “Get Badge”. Don’t worry about size, but look down towards the bottom for “Embed Code” Copy that code.
2 Now go to Google Blog, and select Design.
3. In Design, select “Add A Gadget”
4. Look for HTML / Java Script, usually the fourth one down from the top.
5. Leave the Title blank and paste your code into the “Content” box.
6. Be sure to Save, and then check your blog.
7. If your image is to big or to small, you have to go back to your HTML code, look for width=’206” and make it smaller or larger, depending on your blog.