What countries and other locations are you interested in researching?
Germany, Austria, Poland, Slovenia
What is your level of genealogy knowledge?
Advanced Family History Researcher
If you are a genealogy expert, what are your specialties?
- Research on Church (Catholic and Lutheran) and Civil Records to build the family tree, based on entrust sources;
- Research on Church Records in Slovenia and Civil Records in Germany;
- Research on Brazilian Historic Archives, to find immigrants entrance, ship lists, colony destination;
- German family names knowledge based on book references;
- YDNA test at Family Tree DNA: Haplogroup: R1a1a, shorthand: R-M198.
- Member of Genealogy Forums (contacts in Brazil, Germany and USA).
For what reason did you start genealogy research?
To learn more about my ancestors, all of them, I research all sides;
Understand the emigration reasons;
Find connections to the Old Continent (Europe);
I like history, and Genealogy is Family's History.
You need to be a member of Genealogy Wise to add comments!