Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Lynn Anderson's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (92) Replies Latest Activity

"HEDQVIST   HEDKVIST  etc Lori Butler--Just thought I would see how common your surna…"

Lynn Anderson replied Mar 28, 2012 to H-Swedish Patronymic and Common Name

12 May 25, 2013
Reply by M Graham

"Here are my attempted transcriptions and translations for two of your pages. +++++++…"

Lynn Anderson replied Feb 3, 2012 to Historical Swedish Maps from Lantmäteriet esp. related to farm tenure and land reform.

11 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Erv Nelson

"Erv, Many of the pages seem to be an accounting. Can you briefly explain what it is?…"

Lynn Anderson replied Feb 3, 2012 to Historical Swedish Maps from Lantmäteriet esp. related to farm tenure and land reform.

11 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Erv Nelson

"Worldcat is a world wide catalog of libraries available to anyone. It show which lib…"

Lynn Anderson replied Feb 1, 2012 to Historical Swedish Maps from Lantmäteriet esp. related to farm tenure and land reform.

11 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Erv Nelson

"If you will be traveling to Stockholm, here are a few notes. The royal library is th…"

Lynn Anderson replied Jan 24, 2012 to Historical Swedish Maps from Lantmäteriet esp. related to farm tenure and land reform.

11 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Erv Nelson

"The book does sound interesting. I looked in Melvyl (the University of California li…"

Lynn Anderson replied Jan 23, 2012 to Historical Swedish Maps from Lantmäteriet esp. related to farm tenure and land reform.

11 Feb 17, 2014
Reply by Erv Nelson

"Thanks for the tip.   Your case study gives a good description on how to do it. We s…"

Lynn Anderson replied Dec 22, 2011 to Swedish emigration--through Norway!

1 Dec 22, 2011
Reply by Lynn Anderson

"First of all, do not be sorry to ask. This is what this group was created for.   Wor…"

Lynn Anderson replied Aug 31, 2011 to How did Lars Larsson Bergman die? Translation anyone?

4 Dec 19, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Woods

"My best shot at reading cause of death... Starts with an "I"   Likely not a "J" if y…"

Lynn Anderson replied May 2, 2011 to Translation of Cause of Death

7 May 18, 2011
Reply by Jennifer Woods

"   When a person is listed in a parish death (and burial) record, they would be buri…"

Lynn Anderson replied Mar 21, 2011 to Translate Swedish Death Record?

6 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Lynn Anderson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service