Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Deason Hunt's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Great ideas, Karen!"

Deason Hunt replied Dec 3, 2010 to The very important place of the local genealogical society in today's webbed world

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Deason Hunt

"Good one. I didn't think of that. :-)"

Deason Hunt replied Dec 2, 2010 to The very important place of the local genealogical society in today's webbed world

4 Dec 3, 2010
Reply by Deason Hunt

"James, I came across this last summer at a genealogy workshop when the organizer use…"

Deason Hunt replied Oct 3, 2010 to Ideas for Society Programs, Activities

10 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Sally Nelson

"Sometimes we pay speakers, especially those who have to come to our area. Most local…"

10 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Sally Nelson

"This sounds like a good idea!"

10 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Sally Nelson

"Another idea I like comes from a March 2008 meeting at the North Platte, Nebraska Ge…"

Deason Hunt replied Oct 6, 2009 to Ideas for Society Programs, Activities

10 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Sally Nelson

"I liked the variety of activities for the September meeting of the Tri-State Genealo…"

Deason Hunt replied Oct 6, 2009 to Ideas for Society Programs, Activities

10 Oct 4, 2010
Reply by Sally Nelson

"I agree, Sherry. I have received so much help from so many people. Genealogists are…"

Deason Hunt replied Jul 22, 2009 to What is your favorite activity, service, perk, etc. provided by the genealogical society you belong to?

6 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Glenn Roy Browne

"Sometimes, I guess, we don't think of it as a service, but a local county resident j…"

Deason Hunt replied Jul 22, 2009 to What is your favorite activity, service, perk, etc. provided by the genealogical society you belong to?

6 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Glenn Roy Browne

"One of the best organized and expressed discussion of genealogical societies and how…"

Deason Hunt replied Jul 18, 2009 to What I get (or would like to get) from my local Genealogical Society

2 Jul 18, 2009
Reply by Sue Tolbert

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service