Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

William G. Smith b Apr 24 1819 married Druzillah J. Gray b. May 30 1821. Looking for their parents. Also their son Joseph H. Smith b. Aug 22, 1870 West Buxton, Maine. He married Laura Eunice Jones from Bridgewater, MA. Lived there until he decided to go back to Maine without his family. Trying to find out what happened to him.

Views: 92

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Kathryn, My name is Judy (Smith) Davis.. I was born in Gray Me. My father was Harry Douglas Smith and he married Catherine Barbara Chapman of Middlesex Mass. Dad was born in Troy, New York in 1924 .And since my father was born from an affair, I suppose you'd call it, my grandmother was still married to my grandfather at the time and he (my Dad), wasn't his (my grndfather), child. So I don't truly know his father but have been told some time ago his name was William Harry Smith and was married and had two sons named Donald and shoot forgot the other one. But anyway this is all I know of this "Smith" side. I reside in Fla. Wish I could be of help but as you see we are so very far apart..
Thank you Judy. But I just don't see a connection here to William G. Smith. He did not have a son name Donald. Smith is not an easy name to trace because there are so many lines out there. My maiden name was also Smith. My mother was a Floridian. She met my dad when he was stationed there in the Navy. I have very strong family ties to the Eau Gallie section of Melbourne.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service