Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Very new to digital scrapping..  What is a mini kit?  Is it a kit you use for small albums?  Or is it a kit with few items? 

Views: 106

Replies to This Discussion

A mini kit is one with few items. You can resize things for smaller size albums. Most backgrounds are 12"x12" but most can be sized to fit 8x10 or a page of 8"x8". Also if you are used to working with Microsoft Word you can place these kits
on the pages or if you want to try Photoshop Elements before you buy they have a 30 day free trial. Do that when you
have time to learn the program. It will take time to feel comfortable with a new program so be patient with yourself.

Contact me jloudonatncdotrrdotcom. Be glad to help where we can do some mini classes ( not time consuming) one on
placing the backgrounds, another on putting in the photo and a frame and moving type around to where you like.
Thanks, Marcia. I have been using PSE for several years, but only for photo organizing and light editing. I have just upgraded to version 8, so I am all set to go. More later. Right now I am going to look for a grave! LOL

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service