Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Ruby Coleman's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry for the delay in responding to your post about the Massacre.  I would love to…"

Ruby Coleman replied Nov 18, 2011 to Sampson Mason >Lancashire, England >Massachusetts

24 Jun 26, 2023
Reply by Patricia Mason

"My line from Sampson Mason (7th great grandfather) is through his son Joseph Mason.…"

Ruby Coleman replied Jun 14, 2011 to Sampson Mason >Lancashire, England >Massachusetts

24 Jun 26, 2023
Reply by Patricia Mason

"Thanks so much for this fantastic information.  The Cliftons were very interesting p…"

Ruby Coleman replied Jun 8, 2011 to Sampson Mason >Lancashire, England >Massachusetts

24 Jun 26, 2023
Reply by Patricia Mason

"You have shared some wonderful information. I really appreciate this and will begin…"

Ruby Coleman replied Feb 24, 2010 to Sampson Mason >Lancashire, England >Massachusetts

24 Jun 26, 2023
Reply by Patricia Mason

"Yes I am interested. Ruby Coleman rcoleman@inebraska.com"

Ruby Coleman replied Feb 20, 2010 to Sampson Mason >Lancashire, England >Massachusetts

24 Jun 26, 2023
Reply by Patricia Mason

"I have considered the question of Sampson being his father, but knowing the laws of…"

Ruby Coleman replied Jul 26, 2009 to Sampson Mason >Lancashire, England >Massachusetts

24 Jun 26, 2023
Reply by Patricia Mason

"I am descended through Sampson and Mary's son Joseph. Wow! You have two connections…"

Ruby Coleman replied Jul 25, 2009 to Sampson Mason >Lancashire, England >Massachusetts

24 Jun 26, 2023
Reply by Patricia Mason

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service