Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

tami osmer glatz's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi William - I think you had the wrong address - it should be http://www.GenealogyGu…"

tami osmer glatz replied Dec 9, 2009 to How do you keep up with all the new information available on the internet for genealogical research?

12 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Kurt Laidlaw

"I only use Firefox, and Copernic has always worked just fine for me. I wish I could…"

tami osmer glatz replied Sep 26, 2009 to Cool Tools!

13 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Kurt Laidlaw

"Wayne - I would suggest that you contact FamilySearch support and ask them if they h…"

tami osmer glatz replied Aug 20, 2009 to Free Online Resources at the Family History Centers

4 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by tami osmer glatz

"One website thats also kind of a genealogy "tool" is Twitter. If you follow genealog…"

tami osmer glatz replied Aug 9, 2009 to Cool Tools!

13 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Kurt Laidlaw

"FOR FINDING BOOKS: I'm always looking for more ways to find books online to avoid ha…"

tami osmer glatz replied Jul 26, 2009 to What search engines do you use most for your genealogical research?

11 Aug 20, 2009
Reply by Lewis Buckingham

"ooooo that sounds interesting. I'm definitely going to try it out."

tami osmer glatz replied Jul 26, 2009 to Cool Tools!

13 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Kurt Laidlaw

"Thanks Dae! Copernic really is a good search tool/engine. I don't always turn to it…"

tami osmer glatz replied Jul 18, 2009 to Cool Tools!

13 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Kurt Laidlaw

"Evernote works very much just like One Note, only it has a free version. I really li…"

tami osmer glatz replied Jul 17, 2009 to Cool Tools!

13 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Kurt Laidlaw

"I'll start with a couple of my favorites! 1. Atlas of Historic County Boundary Chang…"

tami osmer glatz replied Jul 13, 2009 to Map Sites!

6 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by Kurt Laidlaw

"I was really surprised to find that Minnesota has lots of genealogical records onlin…"

tami osmer glatz replied Jul 12, 2009 to Which states do you think have the best/worst availability of online records - original images or otherwise?

14 Dec 9, 2009
Reply by Cindy Abrams

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service