Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

This is the place to list maps, or CD's of maps. These must be products in your possession that you either create or have previously purchased. You may NOT advertise a website, store or other repository where such things can be found. Specific titles must be mentioned along with accurate descriptions of the product and it's contents.

Views: 76

Replies to This Discussion

I have the "Historical Atlas of Wisconsin embracing complete State and County Maps, City and Village Plats, 1878". Published by Snyder, Van Vechten & Co. of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. It is in excellent condition, measures 16" x 12 1/2", softcover. Original price was $20. Will sell for $17.00 plus packaging & shipping costs. I already had one and bought a second one by mistake.
More information on the "Historical Atlas of Wisconsin..." that I have for sale.There is a full page map of each county with townships shown in 2" x 2". The section numbers are also visible. Railroads, churches, schools, towns, villages, cemeteries, wagon roads and post offices are shown as well as lakes and streams. The larger towns and cities of that time are shown on separate pages or insets with streets, additions and some wards. It is a very thorough and informative atlas in helping to locate your ancestors in their time and place.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service