Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Jim Zuis's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Ellynmarie - The parish in Brockton, MA was originally St Rocco's before it became S…"

Jim Zuis replied May 16, 2011 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"A few thoughts on my experiences with the archives, for what they are worth... I've…"

Jim Zuis replied Mar 7, 2010 to Contacting the Archives in Vilnius: Instructions, Experiences, Pitfalls

26 Jul 25, 2018
Reply by Anthony Lumbis

"I'm in Sharon, MA (down near where the Pats play). I have enough information to look…"

Jim Zuis replied Feb 20, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Hi Rich - Thanks for the lead! - Jim Z"

Jim Zuis replied Feb 19, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Hi Rich - Thanks for posting that. I suspect there will be others who will find it…"

Jim Zuis replied Feb 19, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Hi Chris - If your parents were baptised in a Lithuanian church (e.g., St George's…"

Jim Zuis replied Feb 10, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Like many others here, I spent time sitting through a Mass said in Lithuanian with f…"

Jim Zuis replied Feb 10, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service