Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Christopher J. Valin's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks, Richie! I knew you'd be able to give me some guidance on that."

Christopher J. Valin replied Mar 23, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Jim, Thanks for the info! Sorry it took me so long to reply--I missed this earlier…"

Christopher J. Valin replied Mar 19, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"I recently came across another Lithuanian-American family named Virginski who appare…"

Christopher J. Valin replied Mar 19, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Thanks for the great advice. I didn't realize how spoiled I was with the ease of fin…"

Christopher J. Valin replied Jan 22, 2010 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"Thanks, Richie! I'll start keeping track of other Virginskis (and similar names) eve…"

Christopher J. Valin replied Jan 22, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"My grandmother's family came to Massachusetts also (Norwood, near Brockton), and I w…"

Christopher J. Valin replied Jan 21, 2010 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"They lived in Norwood, Norfolk County, Massachusetts. The name is sometimes spelled…"

Christopher J. Valin replied Oct 7, 2009 to (CLOSED--Please see State-specific forums) Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: USA

11 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Sandy Abramovich

"My great-grandparents were Joseph Virginski (b. 1868, immigrated 1880)) and Annie Mi…"

Christopher J. Valin replied Oct 7, 2009 to (CLOSED--Please see State-specific forums) Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: USA

11 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Sandy Abramovich

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service