Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Richie C.'s Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Off Topic: Just thought I'd post the details for Schuylkill County's annual "Lithuan…"

Richie C. replied Jun 29, 2010 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to Pennsylvania

19 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Ian Singer

"If you're like me, and you have no idea what village your ancestor came from, you mi…"

Richie C. replied Jun 29, 2010 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"Светлана, "Verbalen" является "Virbaliūnai" на литовском языке. Это является Каунасс…"

Richie C. replied Jun 29, 2010 to Mariampole, Vilkavischki, Verbalen, Bajorai/ Henke von, Burkewitz

9 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Richie C.

"And here is my response to Svetlana: Svetlana, "Verbalen" is "Virbaliūnai" in Lithua…"

Richie C. replied Jun 29, 2010 to Mariampole, Vilkavischki, Verbalen, Bajorai/ Henke von, Burkewitz

9 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Richie C.

"For those following Svetlana's posts, her last is badly translated as: Thank you, Ri…"

9 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Richie C.

"Gloria, There are several Tverkas/Tverkus in the Rassenai district today, as well as…"

Richie C. replied Jun 29, 2010 to Researching Tverkus and Baikauskas in Lithuania

4 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Gloria Weber Baikauskas

"Svetlana, In your first message, you mentioned Vilkaviskis and Marijampole. Prior to…"

Richie C. replied Jun 27, 2010 to Mariampole, Vilkavischki, Verbalen, Bajorai/ Henke von, Burkewitz

9 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Richie C.

"Svetlana says: "My tongue is Russian. I don't know anything other language. Yes, I h…"

Richie C. replied Jun 27, 2010 to Mariampole, Vilkavischki, Verbalen, Bajorai/ Henke von, Burkewitz

9 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Richie C.

"Svetlana, Is this family Christian or Jewish? Ist das christliche oder jüdische Fami…"

Richie C. replied Jun 23, 2010 to Mariampole, Vilkavischki, Verbalen, Bajorai/ Henke von, Burkewitz

9 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Richie C.

"I posted a new link on this page, for a new-ish website called SGKP-Lithuania. This…"

Richie C. replied Jun 8, 2010 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service