Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Richie C.'s Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Shellie, I'm not the best at this...if John Peters sees this post, he could clarify…"

Richie C. replied Jan 19, 2012 to In Lithuania: Alytus County

5 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Ellynmarie, The 2 baptismal records on different letterheads could be because one ch…"

Richie C. replied May 8, 2011 to Where'd they go? My People left Lithuania and went to Massachusetts

44 Jun 20, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"WHen I'm village hunting I do two things. First, the Excel spreadsheet that some Ang…"

Richie C. replied Feb 19, 2011 to In Lithuania: Kaunas County

9 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Richie C.

"I think this is all about 'timeframe' and the fact that outgoing travel (except some…"

Richie C. replied Feb 19, 2011 to Lithuanian-Americans moving back to Lithuania

5 Feb 19, 2011
Reply by Richie C.

"So, if you've made the jump to Lithuania, you're supposed to then go to the Archives…"

Richie C. replied Feb 19, 2011 to In Lithuania: Alytus County

5 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Saul, Kretinga appears to still be a hotbed for this name, with about 1/4 of all lis…"

Richie C. replied Sep 1, 2010 to In Lithuania: Klaipeda County

8 Oct 14, 2019
Reply by marla jacques

"Sandy, I'm thrilled it worked out so well for you (and jealous!)! Thanks for sharing…"

Richie C. replied Sep 1, 2010 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"Gloria, That's really useful insight; thanks! I'm sure the same happened to my proba…"

Richie C. replied Sep 1, 2010 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: SOUTH AMERICA

8 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Gloria Weber Baikauskas

"J, That's a strange one. My answer would be 'no'. Keep in mind there are/were region…"

Richie C. replied Sep 1, 2010 to Brazias County? Vilkininkai

4 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by Richie C.

"Maybe you can give us some dates and places and what you've found already."

Richie C. replied Jun 30, 2010 to Researching Tverkus and Baikauskas in Lithuania

4 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Gloria Weber Baikauskas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service