Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Richie C.'s Discussions (198)

Discussions Replied To (97) Replies Latest Activity

"Here's a Wikipedia article about Lithuanians in Brazil: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki…"

Richie C. replied Oct 8, 2009 to Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: SOUTH AMERICA

8 Sep 1, 2010
Reply by Gloria Weber Baikauskas

"For those researching Jewish ancestors (and those not) here is a site for shtetls in…"

Richie C. replied Oct 7, 2009 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"Linda, What do you have for the village name?"

Richie C. replied Oct 7, 2009 to The Elusive Village in the Old Country: How can I discover it?

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"Antoinette, Suwalki was/is both a region and a town. As to where and how big it 'was…"

26 Mar 27, 2018
Reply by Richie C.

"I'm no expert, but I think one of the basics for tracing a Lithuanian name is knowin…"

Richie C. replied Oct 7, 2009 to Slaughtering a Spelling: What's the real name?

5 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Linda Johnson

"Virganavičius, Virginija, Virginijus, Vargonas, are the closest I see in the Lith ph…"

Richie C. replied Oct 7, 2009 to (CLOSED--Please see State-specific forums) Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: USA

11 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Sandy Abramovich

"Christopher, Do you know where they lived in the USA? I was thinking maybe their las…"

Richie C. replied Oct 7, 2009 to (CLOSED--Please see State-specific forums) Where'd they go? My people left Lithuania and went to: USA

11 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by Sandy Abramovich

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service