Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Sarah Rosina Hooper (christened 10 Aug 1834, Saint Sidwell), parents William Hooper and Susannah Ann Jefford.

If anyone can assist me in tracing this Hooper or Jefford line, I would love to hear from you.

Views: 226

Replies to This Discussion

I popped on to Ancestry.co.uk and there is a fair amount of information -too much to relay in this single post ! It would appear that SARAH ROSINA HOOPER born 1834 in Devon married SAMUEL JONES ( abt.1830 Null,Exeter) and moved to London where she had SAMUEL JAMES JONES 1853 Kensington, ROSINA JONES 1854 St.Jeweys,London, MATILDA AUGUSTA JONES 1863 Hoxton,London and HENRIETTA VICTORIA ELEANOR JONES 1870 Shoreditch, London.Sadly Sarah appears to have died aged just 39 in London in 1873.

There is a possible record for WILLIAM HOOPER born around 1795 Hampshire. It would appear, if correct, it would make his date 11 June 1794 Andover, Hampshire and his father JOHN.

Both WILLIAM HOOPER and SUSANNAH JEFFORD appear in two Private Members Trees which involves contacting them for what they have.

I will keep digging !
Thanks for this. Probably one of the private trees on Ancestry is mine as I have most of these names in my tree. William Hooper was born in Bradninch (Christened 25 Feb 1776). I have hit a a brick wall with Susannah Ann Jefford as I am unable to find a record of her birth so cannot go futher back. Likewise stuck with the Hooper line going back

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service