Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

This deed documents the parents of Robert were John Cross and wife Nancy (maiden name unknown) .

=================

Henry County, GA Deed Book C/D   p 11

Transcription of the handwritten court record found by Becky Bradley ---

Georgia          ))
Henry County )) 

This Indenture made this 26th June 1824 between ROBERT CROSS of the county and state aforesaid of the one part and JOHN & NANCY CROSS his wife of the same state and county of the other part.  Witnesseth that for and in consideration of the Love & duty I the said ROBERT CROSS have to the said JOHN & NANCY my parrents  I have this day Leased and released and conveyed and confirmed and by those presents do lease release convey and confirm unto the said JOHN & NANCY his wife all of that part or half of Lot No 121 in the third district of said county containing (101 1/4) one hundred one and a forth acres Lying and being the South half of said Lot bounded on the south by Lot No 122 in the District to have and to hold said leased premasies for and during their natural life time of the said JOHN & NANCY CROSS after the death of each of my said parrents said half of Lot of Land to revert and become the property of me & my lawful heirs.       In witness whereof I have set my hand & seal this the day & year first written done in the presants of

AARON BROOKS                                              ROBERT CROSS (seal)
JOHN GRIFFIN

Recorded July 5th 1824                                      Wm HARDIN  clerk

Views: 143

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service