Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Well this is not getting anywhere ,still trying to find my G/Father John Leslie (Landlick,Lundeck,Lunbeck,) Lang Born 1873 Lancashire /Liverpool /England,I have had a lot of wonderful people help me to find this G/F of mine ,i have got his Marriage & Death Certificates plus all his sons ,also have got his Wife B.D.M. Certificates,Is there any other source or places to try and find My G/Father ,I do not have any census or the like to look up as i am a long way from any Family Centers or Library's ,all Relations above me have Passed away or have no details on my Family ,many thanks for all the help that i have received from this Great site (Genealogy wise),Bertjl.

Views: 50

Replies to This Discussion

I have just been on the 1881 England census and found a John Lang born Lanashire Liverpool. He was the only one on it .
1881 census
Jane Lang .wife husband at sea
Ada -daughter age 11 yrs
John aged 9
william aged 5
wifes father John Williams
They were living at 52 Hatherley street
Toxteth Park
1891 census
same as above
aslo Louise- aged 9
John aged 19 mechanical engineer
address 22 Fairholme road
Great Crosby Liverpool.
Nothing in thwe 1901 or 1911 census must have moved away.
Not sure if that is him but he was the only one i could find. Good luck.x
Hello Cathy Summersell,Many thanks for those details on John Leslie L Lang ,not sure if thats him or not as he was either a Baker or Butcher,would you be able to send me your Email and will send you his Marriage certificate,as not sure about going else where ,once again Many thanks Bertjl.
kristengrand@yahoo.co.uk
Cathy.x

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service