Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Co Ordinator's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"  Hi and hello from me Wishing everyone a enjoyable happy Christmas with family and…"

Co Ordinator replied Dec 23, 2011 to IF YOU WANT HELP/LOOK UPS POST IT HERE

150 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Heather Laverty

"Hi and hello from me Wishing everyone a enjoyable happy Christmas with family and fr…"

Co Ordinator replied Dec 23, 2011 to Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"Hi Bert I have attached a file for you to look at it may help you just never know Bo…"

Co Ordinator replied Aug 6, 2011 to IF YOU WANT HELP/LOOK UPS POST IT HERE

150 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Heather Laverty

"Maree  welcome to our pages and thank you for posting your help when needed this is…"

Co Ordinator replied May 11, 2011 to Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"giving this a nudge also hasn't been looked at for a while."

Co Ordinator replied May 6, 2011 to Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"A pleasure Bob always willing to help hence me being on this site   Wayne"

Co Ordinator replied Apr 11, 2011 to IF YOU WANT HELP/LOOK UPS POST IT HERE

150 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Heather Laverty

"Hi there Bob, These may be of interest to you with Ref to Rose. http://trove.nla.gov…"

Co Ordinator replied Apr 10, 2011 to IF YOU WANT HELP/LOOK UPS POST IT HERE

150 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Heather Laverty

"Hi Margaret Thats cool ill leave the rest up to you so that you can enjoy the challe…"

Co Ordinator replied Mar 18, 2011 to Parents of Thomas Guy Vaughton in South Australia??

7 Mar 19, 2011
Reply by Margaret Anne Czora

"Hi Margaret Still more may be this is will help a little more Wayne"

Co Ordinator replied Mar 16, 2011 to Parents of Thomas Guy Vaughton in South Australia??

7 Mar 19, 2011

" Margaret I am one for challenges so I will keep this in vogue as I have many sites…"

Co Ordinator replied Mar 15, 2011 to Parents of Thomas Guy Vaughton in South Australia??

7 Mar 19, 2011

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service