Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Co Ordinator's Discussions (110)

Discussions Replied To (82) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Bev of all blanket searches I have made via my conections for Jesse all I got was…"

Co Ordinator replied Oct 19, 2010 to IF YOU WANT HELP/LOOK UPS POST IT HERE

150 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Heather Laverty

"Hi Barbara I've attached a Word Doc for you to look at hope it helps in your searchi…"

Co Ordinator replied Jun 4, 2010 to IF YOU WANT HELP/LOOK UPS POST IT HERE

150 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Heather Laverty

"Hello Kerri Have you been to this site: http://portal.archives.tas.gov.au/menu.asp…"

Co Ordinator replied May 22, 2010 to Rider/Fortnam/Hallam - Tasmania

2 May 22, 2010
Reply by Kerri

"sorry about the answering requests here will goto to the Help Lookup folder next tim…"

Co Ordinator replied May 9, 2010 to Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"Hi Debby Sorry about the delay The Carew I found was a Sarah that was transported o…"

Co Ordinator replied May 9, 2010 to Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"Debby I glad that was of interest for you I will look for some more and i think i ma…"

Co Ordinator replied May 5, 2010 to Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"Hi Debby I have put some details of James and John Jauncey on a doc for you to look…"

Co Ordinator replied May 5, 2010 to Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

63 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Co Ordinator

"I dont know about that but all I do is look down upon it and work from there. I blan…"

Co Ordinator replied Mar 28, 2010 to IF YOU WANT HELP/LOOK UPS POST IT HERE

150 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Heather Laverty

"Hi Janelle I have looked a bit more and found a directory( New South Wales PO Direct…"

Co Ordinator replied Mar 28, 2010 to IF YOU WANT HELP/LOOK UPS POST IT HERE

150 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Heather Laverty

"Hi Janelle - Have you been here if not just type in " slow" and and the years as sta…"

Co Ordinator replied Mar 27, 2010 to IF YOU WANT HELP/LOOK UPS POST IT HERE

150 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Heather Laverty

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service