Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Be sure to call the Legacy people when you have a problem. They are awesome to work…"

Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins replied Aug 14, 2009 to Genealogy Software + Ancestry

17 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sharon Eastman Marcyes

"There are several websites that I recommend for choosing a software program, as well…"

Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins replied Aug 14, 2009 to Genealogy Software + Ancestry

17 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sharon Eastman Marcyes

"I obviously did not answer your question. Freepages at rootsweb is different from ww…"

Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins replied Aug 14, 2009 to Is anyone here familiar with Rootsweb freepages?

10 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Sherry Hightower

"I have not seen the Rootsweb site builder. Can you copy and paste the page where you…"

Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins replied Aug 14, 2009 to Is anyone here familiar with Rootsweb freepages?

10 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Sherry Hightower

"Sorry I goofed on #3. database. I should have called it www.worldviatalrecords.com,…"

Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins replied Aug 14, 2009 to Comparing ancestry.com and other memberships

27 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by P. Murphy

"Thanks for bringing up this topic. I subscribe to the following for different reason…"

Linda Sue Hollingsworth Robbins replied Aug 14, 2009 to Comparing ancestry.com and other memberships

27 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by P. Murphy

"I subscribe to www.ancestry.com for the US records. So far I have not subscribed to…"

27 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by P. Murphy

"www.newspaperarchive.com used to have a free part of it. I subscribe At the time I j…"

27 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by P. Murphy

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service