Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Lorine McGinnis Schulze's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Mavis, I use FTM (Family Tree Maker) and really like it. I've used others (PAF, Brot…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Aug 18, 2009 to Genealogy Software + Ancestry

17 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sharon Eastman Marcyes

"Sherry, I have a site on freepages at Rootsweb and I don't use a site builder. I jus…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Aug 18, 2009 to Is anyone here familiar with Rootsweb freepages?

10 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Sherry Hightower

"Judy, If you follow the link NewspaperARCHIVE.com you are taken directly a a page w…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Aug 16, 2009 to Comparing ancestry.com and other memberships

27 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by P. Murphy

"Sandra, I think it's a huge mistake to split your tree. You may find common ancestor…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Aug 4, 2009 to Working With Trees

10 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by Sandra Taliaferro

"Anne, It can be very confusing trying to figure out which subscription website is th…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Aug 1, 2009 to Comparing ancestry.com and other memberships

27 Oct 19, 2009
Reply by P. Murphy

"Hi Dianne, You can use Ancestry's free databases by going to the URL I gave in my fi…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Jul 30, 2009 to Best Kept Genealogy Secret

8 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Lorine McGinnis Schulze

"I have to add to the excellent ideas from those suggesting utilizing libraries, that…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Jul 26, 2009 to Best Kept Genealogy Secret

8 Jul 30, 2009
Reply by Lorine McGinnis Schulze

"Good points William! It is always wise to check the original of any record you find…"

Lorine McGinnis Schulze replied Jul 25, 2009 to Caveat re 1861 Canada Census Online

3 Jul 26, 2009
Reply by Michael Atkinson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service