Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Hello All list,Still looking for someone who has excess to Ancestry.com,someone on that site have Lang's in there tree but have not found the right person who has it ,they were , John Leslie Lundbeck Lang with Parent's John Lang with wife Anna Schroderwilner as these are my GG/Parents it would be nice to find out more details about them ,Many Thanks Albertus.

Views: 135

Replies to This Discussion

Albertus the tree in there is one for you and the other Aussie converter who seems to be picking up all family trees and putting it on that tree, I have found a lot of mine in there and they are not fully sourced or correct.
Carmel
Carmel,Many thanks for that reply ,where do i go for the tree ,site etc Cheers Albertus.
Hello Carmel,Just a bump up on that other Aussie converter ,what site is he on cheers Albertus.
Dear Alburtus,
Looking for your desendent John Lang the first eleven hints were U.S, Password Applications. The majority of them are from the country of Germany. You have given three names of your relatives and that is a lot of information for Ancestry. Com. Something beside all of these passport applications should have pop up about your desendents. While all three family names are good do you have any more information about them especially their birthdates and the city and country they were born in. On some of my family tree I have only the first name of my great-great-grandmother. You are lucky to have all of this information. Cindy

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service