Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Family Griot's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll have to ask about that. Its common knowledge in my family  (Lanier) that we are…"

Family Griot replied Jan 22, 2012 to Dallas and Autauga County, Alabama African American Research

48 Jul 26, 2023
Reply by Vance Lockett

"I know that this is late, but have any of you looked in the slave narratives for som…"

Family Griot replied Feb 16, 2011 to Dallas and Autauga County, Alabama African American Research

48 Jul 26, 2023
Reply by Vance Lockett

"A side note: when I first started this search into the Lanier family, I thought to m…"

Family Griot replied Oct 31, 2010 to Dallas and Autauga County, Alabama African American Research

48 Jul 26, 2023
Reply by Vance Lockett

"Who are you looking for specifically that came out of the Burwell Lanier Plantation?…"

Family Griot replied Dec 9, 2009 to Dallas and Autauga County, Alabama African American Research

48 Jul 26, 2023
Reply by Vance Lockett

"Hi Lisa! The good thing about google is that you can use it as an initial point of r…"

Family Griot replied Dec 8, 2009 to Dallas and Autauga County, Alabama African American Research

48 Jul 26, 2023
Reply by Vance Lockett

"Those are the records that I located that came the closest to matching family oral h…"

Family Griot replied Jul 27, 2009 to Dallas and Autauga County, Alabama African American Research

48 Jul 26, 2023
Reply by Vance Lockett

"I am descended from the African-American Lanier's of Autauga county. However, from w…"

Family Griot replied Jul 18, 2009 to Dallas and Autauga County, Alabama African American Research

48 Jul 26, 2023
Reply by Vance Lockett

"Thank You Luckie. I appreciate it!"

Family Griot replied Jul 17, 2009 to Dallas and Autauga County, Alabama African American Research

48 Jul 26, 2023
Reply by Vance Lockett

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service