Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Angela Walton-Raji's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (44) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Lisa, Sorry to have missed your question. Here is the link: http://africanroots…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Apr 23, 2010 to 1st Year of African Roots Podcast Completed!

2 Apr 23, 2010
Reply by Angela Walton-Raji

"That must have been a amazing experience. Have you met the people who sent you the d…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Jan 10, 2010 to Meeting Descendants of Slave Holding Families

16 Jan 14, 2010
Reply by karl bostic

"That is really a unique story! The slave narratives are quite interesting, but to fi…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Jan 10, 2010 to Researching Enslaved Ancestors

33 Jan 10, 2010
Reply by George Geder

"Art, Telling the story of Sheila Farmer Clay is a great one! Her work should be mor…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Nov 9, 2009 to The Value of Networking with your Peers

7 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Art Thomas

"Hello, You may want to connect with Melvin Collier whose Barr and Reed lines are fr…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Nov 9, 2009 to Searching for Slave Era Documents in Abbeville County, South Carolina

3 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Khathu

"Thank you George. I know you will be there, next time! I had a great lunch Saturday…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Nov 8, 2009 to The Value of Networking with your Peers

7 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Art Thomas

"Any update to the Benevolent Cemetery in Tennessee? I found a video about that buria…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Nov 6, 2009 to African Ancestored Cemeteries - We Must Protect Them

14 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by George Geder

"I shall be tweeting from the scene! -Angela-"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Oct 25, 2009 to Black Genealogy Summit-Who's Going?

10 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Art Thomas

"I think the buttons will be given away. Great to know that you are coming down from…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Oct 24, 2009 to Black Genealogy Summit-Who's Going?

10 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Art Thomas

"An on going cemetery in Maryland. Mt. Auburn Cemetery, Baltimore MD http://preserva…"

Angela Walton-Raji replied Oct 9, 2009 to African Ancestored Cemeteries - We Must Protect Them

14 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by George Geder

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service