Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Offers of Help by SKAS (Some Kind Aussie Souls) Please do not post requests to this discussion

Please use this discussion forum to leave details of lookups, cemetery checks and photos that you are happy to do for group members.

Please do not post requests to this discussion but directly to the kind soul or in the folder set up for this purpose by Co Ordinator.

Views: 586

Replies to This Discussion

Just moving this back to the top of the list.
Happy to do cemetery pics around the Campbelltown area. (Adelaide)

My local library also has BDM's for Norwood - i think around 1880-1950 or something like that. So i can take a photo if you give me an exact date.
Hi Bobby
Is there any chance of you when ever you are in the Norwood Library seeking out the name

" Aufderheide ", these people lived and resided in and around that area and the hills.

Plus they are a very big part of my family and am always on the look out for anything with that name.

And thank you for your very kind assistance in these threads.

There will always be some one who may need some thing that is within your help line.

I for one am starting it off.

Wayne
Hi Wayne,

My local library has the BMD's dated, and not in alphabetical order of any kind so do i need a date from you. More than happy to get a copy(s), but need a rough date.

Bobby.
Thankx for the quick answer

with out really getting too involved I would start around the 1850s and work up.

But it may be possible for me every now and then when I venture to the city to maybe drop in there my self if that is allowed or do you have to be a local? I have all my library and National library cards with me at all times.

I you do get copies etc let me know and I will send my email address for you to transfer to.

Bobby thank you again for offering your time in helping out.

Wayne
Sorry about this Wayne but it seems i havent made myself clear enough.

I not prepared to go and sit and go through page by page to find surnames, that could take me hours/days of which i cannot do thats why i asked for a specific date so i can simply go in and make a copy. If you get me a date, easy done then and happy to do that.

So if Joe Bloggs married Succulent Sarah in march of 1895, or if Henry Taylor was born on 25 Dec 1890 - then thats what i can check out.
Hello again SANDRA, Jennifer here. Thank you so much for what you have given me. Every clue is invaluable in our search. I will see if this leads anywhere.I have another Brickwall on my side some in aust. but most in U.K.I also have another DAWSON to look at so will get it together and let you know.I have an Idae that if everyone typed their RESEARCH names in UPPERCASE it would be easy to scan through list for same names. Thanks again Jennifer.
I am retired and happy to wander around any cemetery in the Adelaide Metropolitian area (South Australia) and take photos of any headstones. All I will need is Cemetery Address, location of the grave site and maybe where I can get a map of said cemetery.
Ron,
Being a Sth Aussie, I welcome your assistance and applaud your actions in being a Volunteer to do this in your own time.

People like yourself are become few and far between and am sure that there will be someone out there that will need your services.

once again Thank You

Wayne
Wow this is on a roll, well done to all the searchers, as stated any small avenue is a start.

Now that I am here I too have a look up for some one and it is hard when you have only the slightest of info, so here we go:

his name is George Hill who migrated to Victoria and married Anne White - times and dates are non existant
but have another possible link being Anne's Sister/Daughter called Hannah who married William J Padfield at Beaufort in Victoria once again dates and times are not available.

I certainly cannot find any info on these people hence my feelers out for some help via here.

Thank you
Wayne
Hi Everyone,

I am conducting a one-name study of KEMP in Australia and New Zealand and as such would very much appreciate any information from those who can help?

I have Victoria covered, so if anyone would be so kind as to provide information from the other states, then I would be extremely appreciative. Information being sought is birth, death and marriage information as well as for children of KEMP parents.

I will enter all information into my database, so whatever format is available I will take.

Thanks in advance.
Just moving this important discussion to the top again.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service