Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

LowCountry Live Blogging @ AC360 CNN - TONIGHT 11PM ET/!0PM CT

Please log-on to Anderson Cooper AC360/CNN tonight {11PM ET/10PM CT} for LowCountry Africana's Live Blogging during the Michelle Obama Genealogy segment!

Toni and Luckie will blog live with AC360 viewers about African-American genealogy resources generally and specifically what's available to researchers in SC, GA and FL!

We also hope to introduce AC360 viewers to the thriving GenealogyWise community!:-)

Join us! 11PM ET/10PM CT

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where is the blog located?
http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/blog/

Hi Angela!:-)

Luckie.
Hard to figure out how it works----is there a special place to go?
there should be an active button that says "enter Live Chat". Their ADMIN is scrambling to close out the previous Cronkite segment & we're waiting for the "green" light...

Thanks for supporting us Angela!:-)

L.
Trying to join and have a friend in California also trying to join. Send me a screen shot at AngelaW859@aol.com, because I don't see any join the chat link.

Thanks.
Sorry Angela, I have chat on the brain! It's the big "Enter Live Blog" button on the link.

When it's active we can enter & begin to blog... apparently they are still working to bring down the previous blog on Walter Cronkite's passing.

Luckie.
No problem the link is perhaps just on hold because of the news about Cronkite. Hope to join you.
UPDATE: Sorry folks - Toni & I are still holding, waiting for access to the AC360 Forum.

Luckie.
Hi Everyone,
We are in the blog and waiting for the feed to go live. If the breaking news pre-empts tonight we will take another run at it tomorrow and Sunday when the special on Obama's trip to Africa will re-air. We'll get there! But we are there and waiting...

---toni
Beginning to wonder if they are going to get there tonight - we will be on the phone with producers tomorrow to be sure the special will run tomorrow and Sunday, and we'll keep you posted here - dang!

Sorry,
---toni
What is the latest Luckie? (Today is Saturday). :)

-Angela-
Hi Angela!

Sorry I missed this last night - I was on the road traveling to Atlanta.

Toni has been in-touch with producers who I understand were very apologetic for Friday night's mishap.

I believe it has been rescheduled for tonight - CNN is re-running Michelle's segment.

As soon as I hear more, either Toni or I will get an update posted.

Thanks again!:-)

Luckie.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service