Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Hiram Putney 1819 - 1899 M: Lydia Ann Prindle 1835 - 1906 One Brick Wall

Hirams Parents have hid from me for many years but with the new interest in family with "Who Do You Think You Are and Faces Of America" I am hoping somewhere there is the connections needed to follow my line back I have ran into a few trees that have parents listed for Hiram Putney but I am thinking  that she had him at 4 years old is just a bit to much to beleve The search gos on..... Just want to add a word of thanks to Genealogy Wise  for another outlet for connecting the leaves of all our trees

Views: 118

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Cory,

Found some information for you.  Hiram's father is John Putney born 1799 and mother is Charolette Marguerite born 1814.

Hiram was married twice, first to Rachel Susan Warren in Butler, Iowa on 4/27/1840 then married second to Lydia Ann Prindle in 1865.

Hiram had a total of 14 children.  12 with Rachel and 2 with Lydia.

Hope this helps you.

Sincerely,

Mary

Thank you mary for your time Ive seen this info and there is not documentation and the person that has the tree can not come up with any proof Hiram was born in 1819 that would make Charolette 4 or 5 years old at the time of his birth I just cant see that happening also the trees that have been copyed from this same tree out of all of them there is no proof whatsoever again ty for taking time to look tho 

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service