Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

Howdy folks - I just wanted to share information about the Internet Genealogy Toolbar that I created for most any browser (except Chrome unfortunately) . Its a free and simple download, has absolutely no advertising, no viruses, nothing to mess up your computer. I created it because I lecture on using genealogy resources on the internet, and am always finding new and great ones  - sharing the toolbar has been the easiest way to share those websites with others. Almost all of the websites on the toolbar are completely free (there is a specific tab for subscription websites), and as much as possible, they are not ones that disappointingly link your search right back to any of the pay-sites... i hate that myself!

Check out what other people are saying about it, and become a toolbar  fan on Facebook too. You can also read a review of it in the March
2010 issue of Family Tree Magazine!

There are tons of cool resources on the toolbar, even links to popular sites like facebook, yahoo, google, as well as gadgets and other tools to help you. If you have websites that you use often, please email them to me at relativelycurious@yahoo.com, so that I can add them to the toolbar for you too!

Nearly 1,000 people have already downloaded it and I've had nothing but great response. Again, its completely free, you can choose to turn it off or on whenever you like, and if you really dont like it (cant imagine that though) it uninstalls easily.

Try it out - its free, and doesnt ask for any personal information, either!  Download it at http://relativelycurious.ourtoolbar.com and be sure to let me know how you like it!

Views: 626

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just wanted to tell you that I really like this toolbar! As a general rule I never download toolbars because of all the viruses they contain. But I really like this one! Once I get my laptop fixed, Im putting this toolbar on it as well!
this is a very good toolbar. I really like it.

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service