Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello Wise Family Members.

My name is Edward Leon Wise and I was born 11 August 1948 in Flint, Michigan to Jay Daniel Wise & Mary Christine Wise nee Gates.  I am…

Started by Edward Leon Wise

0 Mar 27, 2016

Revised Edition of Notes and Documents of Free Persons of Color

Just released my 4th book, Notes and Documents of Free Persons of Color, which is a 2nd Revised Edition. It is African American History, No…

Started by Anita Wills

4 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Kimberly Latrice Harriott

Smith Family in Lewis-Hardy Co, WV

I am looking for parents of Nimrod C. Smith who died in Lewis Co, WV in 1866.  His parents are listed as John and Unis on his death record…

Started by Brenda Cox Stetson

0 Oct 28, 2012

Capt. Isaac Davis' Company [Revolutionary War]

I discovered this list of names while I was searching for information on my STRATTON line in Massachusetts.I thought perhaps someone would…

Started by Madehlinne

0 Oct 3, 2010

Immigrant Wall of Honor

While searching the web for my ancestors, I came across this website: http://www.wallofhonor.org/.  Here, for a donation, you can add your…

Started by Renee K.

0 May 25, 2010

GRIERSON SURNAME WORLD WIDE

My primary interest is the Griersons of Lag & Rockhall, from c. 1412 - 2010. In all the various repositories, I have yet to find one si…

Started by David Grierson

1 Nov 14, 2009
Reply by William Douglas

SENHENN Surname

Hello everyone, I am searching for any information that may lead me to better understanding the origin of my ancerstor's name, Senhenn. Th…

Started by Daniel Pardo R.

0 Oct 8, 2009

Library of Michigan

This is a link to a newspaper article about a recent impromptu rally to help save the Michigan State Library, which the state is planning t…

Started by tami osmer glatz

3 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Karen Trearchis

Please refrain from a Coat of Arms or Family Crest

Please refrain from promoting so-called Family Crests and Coats of Arms. The misuse of heraldry has hurt genealogists for decades. The noti…

Started by Unknown Ancestor

17 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by James Allan Waite

Federation of Genealogical Societies

FGS was founded in 1976 and represents the members of more than 500 genealogical societies. FGS links the genealogical community by helpin…

Started by George G. Morgan

0 Jul 13, 2009

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service