Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'genealogy' (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Family Tree Maker course offered in Indianapolis

The Indiana African American Genealogy Group will host a course designed to help you make the most of the popular Family Tree Maker genealo…

Started by Tamara Winfrey Harris

0 Mar 8, 2010

GenAnswers - Genealogy Question and Answer Site

Sorry for posting this twice.  I posted it in a group and then realized that there was a general forum.I  recently started  GenAnswers,  a…

Started by Jonathan Whtiman

0 Mar 3, 2010

Remembering a very special person on her birthday

I dont know how many people remember that today was a very special person that we lost this past fall birthday is today. She became our Gua…

Started by patsy adkins

2 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by portman7

Family Tree Magazine's Top 40 Genealogy Blogs

I was wondering how many other GenealogyWise members also have blogs that were nominated - I know there are a few of you, so don't be shy!…

Started by tami osmer glatz

1 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Midge Frazel

I would like to transition to doing paid research for others, any suggestions?

Genealogy has always been my favorite hobby, even my passion if you will, since I was 12. I have always enjoyed doing research for myself a…

Started by Tara Pfarner

6 Sep 30, 2009
Reply by Angelique Abeare

Genealogy Skeletons

Rather than worry about the rich and famous of the past, how about the everyday forefathers who gave us their legacy, their genes, and mor…

Started by Unknown Ancestor

4 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Jennifer Shaw

Courses for people in the UK

I was wondering if anyone on Genwise could help with this? I've been doing my family history for a few years now and recently have been ass…

Started by Sarah MacLean

6 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by Jeanette R Rosenberg

Lowcountry Africana Welcomes Michael Hait as Coordinator of Resource Library

Lowcountry Africana, a free website dedicated to African American genealogy and history in the Lowcountry Southeast (SC, GA and FL) is plea…

Started by Lowcountry Africana

1 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Ellen Healy

A new family history resource

I've started a new website called Free Genealogy Tools that folks might want to have a look at. My inspiration for it rose out of another…

Started by David

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Carla Georgie

Your Current Genealogy Goal

What is your current goal? What line are you focusing on? Are you creating a one-name study or trying to break down a brick wall to go furt…

Started by Jennifer Eklund, PLCGS

16 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Glenn Dunavan

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service