Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'family' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello Wise Family Members.

My name is Edward Leon Wise and I was born 11 August 1948 in Flint, Michigan to Jay Daniel Wise & Mary Christine Wise nee Gates.  I am…

Started by Edward Leon Wise

0 Mar 27, 2016

Rev J Billington St Mary’s Hidden Gem , Manchester 1837 - 1844

I visited yesterday The Church of  St. Mary, Mulberry Street (The Hidden Gem), in Manchester to see where my ancestor Jane Billington was b…

Started by Dan Billington, Ancestry Central

1 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Marcia Williams

Susan (Reynolds) Bedell

I am looking for information about Susan (Reynolds) and Joseph Bedell from Branch County, MI.  Their daughter Jennie (Bedell) Taylor was my…

Started by Alice Harris

0 Oct 23, 2013

Emily Hunter (Nee Billington)

Emily Hunter (Nee Billington) My Great Grandfather Walter Billington’s only sister and sibling to survive to adulthood. Born Manchester ( P…

3 May 26, 2011
Reply by Dan Billington, Ancestry Central

The Spanish Civil war

A possible relative of mine disappeared to Spain in the early 20th Century. His or her name was B Franklin and what happened to him or her…

0 Apr 11, 2011

Cards & Family History

I was wondering how others store and use Christmas cards, birthday cards etc.  I've been going through mine and scanning them into the pc.…

Started by Kim Mills

3 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Kim Mills

Abigail Brown in MY Genealogy Tree

For Carol Chapman,I have an Abigail Brown in my family tree as well.  Unfortunately, I am currently away from home.After August 25th, I wil…

Started by Donna Gates-Smeall

0 Aug 17, 2010

Family Tree Maker course offered in Indianapolis

The Indiana African American Genealogy Group will host a course designed to help you make the most of the popular Family Tree Maker genealo…

Started by Tamara Winfrey Harris

0 Mar 8, 2010

A new family history resource

I've started a new website called Free Genealogy Tools that folks might want to have a look at. My inspiration for it rose out of another…

Started by David

1 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by Carla Georgie

Genealogy of Online Genealogy Organizations.

GenealogyWise is a babe in the woods, as is most of online genealogy. I feel like my unique tree is lost in the forest of online genealog…

Started by Unknown Ancestor

7 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by patsy adkins

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service