Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Genealogy' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loyalists in North Carolina

I am currently researching the Loyalists in North Carolina during the summer and fall months of 1780. This project has recently uncovered a…

Started by Carol @Piedmont Trails

0 Feb 6, 2022

Genealogy Wish?

If you could have one genealogy wish (besides your research being completed) what would it be? Think small, think large, think crazy and ri…

Started by Vicki Hilb

25 Apr 13, 2018
Reply by Trishette M Martin

CYBRARY-CYBRARIAN--that is the future!!!

In all my research the biggest wall I seem to have encountered is the new technology. Its speed and progress leave us behind if you do not…

Started by RJLTrudel-PLCGS

3 Aug 3, 2015
Reply by Paul J. Lareau

Looking for Clarification of Heathcock name

My GGG Grandfather's obituary states that he was born in Healthcock, Devonshire, England. I cannot fine a Heathcock listed in Devonshire or…

Started by Janet Evans

0 Sep 13, 2012

Join our Ancestry Meetup Group! - http://www.meetup.com/Genealogy-Family-Research-Ancestry-Travel-Westminster/

Join our Meetup Group Specially Created for fans of Genealogy, Family History & Ancestry Vacations!   It's free to join. You then are…

Started by Julia Coppard

0 Jun 16, 2011

Free Genealogy Toolbar from Relatively Curious

Howdy folks - I just wanted to share information about the Internet Genealogy Toolbar that I created for most any browser (except Chrome un…

Started by tami osmer glatz

2 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by PD Vasil`

Australian Genealogy and Family History Resources / Links

If you a Genealogy/family history website or have published your family tree online and would like to share it then please add it to a new…

Started by Dwayne

0 Mar 6, 2010

Researching Slave Ancestry

A forum to discuss the nuances specific to researching Slave Ancestry in the Americas. Share experiences, questions, tips and resource info…

Started by Luckie Daniels

65 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Luckie Daniels

The Law Forum: Copyright, Privacy, and More

This discussion is to provide educational information on legal issues that confront genealogists and family history researchers and writers…

Started by Craig Manson

17 Aug 1, 2009
Reply by Craig Manson

Adding data & invite refusals

I am wondering how best to use the website, which is the best place to add our own research and queries, in the Forum, Blogs and the Discus…

Started by Christine Gibbins

1 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Martha Rapp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service