Genealogy Wise

The Genealogy & Family History Social Network

All Discussions Tagged 'Ancestry' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Memorials for the Recently Deceased on Find-A-Grave

Heritage Hunters has started a petition to try to get FG and Ancestry to change their policy on creating memorials "too soon." Please read…

Started by Barbara Jean May

0 Jun 12, 2022

Rev J Billington St Mary’s Hidden Gem , Manchester 1837 - 1844

I visited yesterday The Church of  St. Mary, Mulberry Street (The Hidden Gem), in Manchester to see where my ancestor Jane Billington was b…

Started by Dan Billington, Ancestry Central

1 Apr 12, 2014
Reply by Marcia Williams

Splitting Trees

I have a large tree on Ancestry.com which I would like to split and have some branches separate from others in new indivdual trees. Ancestr…

Started by Sarah Coles

17 Mar 31, 2012
Reply by B Blote

Join our Ancestry Meetup Group! - http://www.meetup.com/Genealogy-Family-Research-Ancestry-Travel-Westminster/

Join our Meetup Group Specially Created for fans of Genealogy, Family History & Ancestry Vacations!   It's free to join. You then are…

Started by Julia Coppard

0 Jun 16, 2011

Emily Hunter (Nee Billington)

Emily Hunter (Nee Billington) My Great Grandfather Walter Billington’s only sister and sibling to survive to adulthood. Born Manchester ( P…

3 May 26, 2011
Reply by Dan Billington, Ancestry Central

The Spanish Civil war

A possible relative of mine disappeared to Spain in the early 20th Century. His or her name was B Franklin and what happened to him or her…

0 Apr 11, 2011

Researching Slave Ancestry

A forum to discuss the nuances specific to researching Slave Ancestry in the Americas. Share experiences, questions, tips and resource info…

Started by Luckie Daniels

65 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Luckie Daniels

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by IIGSExecDirector.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service